Saturday, December 8, 2012

week 15


I began my journey in this class with a small amount of knowledge with multi media. With a lot of hard work I think I have perfected it enough to use it more. And I think the biggest OH NO was when I started my website I was doing very well until I had used up my aloud five pages. Then I had to start my web site all over. All I can say is I would advise anyone taking this class to check into the web site builders before starting make sure it has a large amount of pages you can use. I think to a point I am a cloud participant. I have learned how to use many different sites, software, and ways of making things. As a learner I have found out that I am very stubborn and I don’t like to ask for help I like to do it on my own. And that I need to do things more than once to get them to sink in. My next classes I will be taking are sign language, digital photography 2 and some writing class. I think that By doing this class it will definitely help me in my career as a teacher. It will be fun building a web site with my students. I think I would like to learn more about editing photos. Taking these digital photography classes will help me and multimedia has helped me to. And I never want to see algebra again. I hate math.

No comments:

Post a Comment