Thursday, October 4, 2012

post week 5


I had a really hard time viewing these photos. But I managed to see them. It makes me wonder how someone came up with the idea of making art on your I pod. I would never have thought in a million years that you could make pictures like these. The picture that looks like a coil or something like that I think is amazing I just cannot figure out how someone could do that.

And as for Mone  writing a novel on her cel phone, I think that is crazy I would think that your fingurs would hurt so bad after that they would be all crampt up. I wish her good luck there  I could never do it.

1 comment:

  1. yes, I agree, the small screen for either art or typing drives me crazy, it was one reason I bought an iPad when they first came out as I was doing so much of that stuff on my iPhone I was going blind.

    Not sure what you meant about not being able to view the photos of the artwork, there were thumbnails at the bottom of the page but click on them and you'll see them full sized.

    ReplyDelete