Thursday, September 13, 2012

Multimedia Class

Cloud computing wasn't even something I had ever heard of before this class after researching it I found that cloud computing means(Cloud computing is the use of computing resources (hardware and software) that are delivered as a service over a network (typically the Internet).
DICTIONARY.COM
I use many things on the internet. most being facebook, yahoo mail, netflix, things like that. I am hopeing though by taking this class I will learn many more things about the net

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, I'd like a bit more content in your blog posts, develop your thinking a little more. Check out some of the others in class and you'll see what I mean. As for length, maybe two to three paragraphs, this is just a bit too brief for full points.

    ReplyDelete